DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “4th
Anti-Counterfeiting Pharma Conference 2018” conference has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With sales ranging from 150 billion to 200 billion (US$163 billion
to $217 billion) per year, according to industry estimates, counterfeit
pharmaceuticals are the most lucrative sector of the global trade in
illegally copied goods.
Now in its 4th year, this conference will examine how to secure your
brand and build a veritable future. Over the two days, we will provide
you with current essential information on the key issues surrounding
this area and an update on recent technological developments.
Key Topics include:
Anti-counterfeiting – The current picture, mega trends and market
- Developing the right serialisation strategy.
- Strengthening the brand protection.
- Creating the best strategy to combat anti-counterfeiting.
Getting ready for medicines verification in Europe – where do we stand
and what needs to be done.
Is it time for the industry to work collectively – wholesalers,
distributors, solution providers?
- Fake medicines-myths and realities.
- What is the problem and what can be done?
- Global regulatory perspective including EU and US.
- Parallel trade and counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
- Initiatives to protect patient’s health.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x34jv/2_day_conference?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900