DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Immuno-oncology
Therapy Market by Therapy Type and by Therapeutic Areas, for Hospitals,
Clinics and Cancer Research Institutes: Global Industry Perspective,
Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2016 – 2022” report has
been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The study provides a decisive view on the immuno-oncology therapy market
by segmenting the market based on therapy type, therapeutic area,
end-user, and regions. All the segments have been analyzed based on
present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2016 to 2022.
Scope of the Report
Based on therapy type the market is segmented into monoclonal
antibodies, immune checkpoint inhibitors (PD1/ PDL1 and CTLA-4),
immune system modulators, cancer vaccines and others.
Based on the therapeutic area the market is segmented into lung
cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma,
blood cancer and other cancers.
Key end-users covered under this study include hospitals, clinics,
ASCs and cancer research institutes.
This segmentation includes demand for immuno-oncology therapy market
based on individual therapy type, therapeutic area and end-users in
all the regions and countries.
- Highly Promising Treatment Pipeline
- Increase in Number of Patients Suffering from Various Cancers
- Greater Efficiency Over Conventional Treatment Methods
- High Level of Attrition within the Development Cycles
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- Lack of Awareness of Immunotherapy
- Developed Economies Showing Higher Development Rates
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Market Dynamics
4. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Therapy Type Segment Analysis
6. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Therapeutic Area Segment
7. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market End-User Segment Analysis
8. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Regional Segment Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Janssen Biotech
- Merck and Co.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3llcvh/immunooncology?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900