DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global
Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2018: Deal trends, players
and financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented
access to the vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by
the world’s leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in vaccine and adjuvant partnering deals
- Deal terms analysis
- Partnering agreement structure
- Partnering contract documents
- Top deals by value
- Most active dealmakers
- Average deal terms for vaccines
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all vaccine partnering
deals announced since January 2010, including financial terms where
available, including over 1,000 links to online deal records of actual
vaccine partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition,
where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the
Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The report takes readers through the vaccine deal trends, key players
and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under
what terms companies are currently entering vaccine partnering deals.
The report presents average financial deal terms values for vaccine
deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront
payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and
benchmark the value of current deals.
By the end of the report prospective dealmakers will have gained a
thorough understanding of the partnering landscape of the vaccine market
and will be familiar with the values and structures of the deals being
signed within it.
The report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth
understanding and access to vaccine trends and structure of deals
entered into by leading companies worldwide.
The report includes:
- Trends in vaccine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of vaccine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life vaccine deals
- Access to over 1,000 vaccine deal documents
- The leading vaccine deals by value since 2010
- Most active vaccine dealmakers since 2010
- The leading vaccine partnering resources
The available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Therapy target
- Specific technology type
Each deal title links via weblink to an online version of the deal
record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access
to each contract document on demand.
The report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract
documents for over 880 vaccine deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the
- What are the precise vaccine rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or
deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Vaccines dealmaking
2.2. Vaccines partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Vaccines dealmakers
2.4. Vaccines partnering by deal type
2.5. Vaccines partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Vaccines partnering
2.6.1 Vaccines partnering headline values
2.6.2 Vaccines deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Vaccines deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Vaccines royalty rates
Chapter 3 – Leading Vaccines deals
3.2. Top Vaccines deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active Vaccines dealmakers
4.2. Most active Vaccines dealmakers
4.3. Most active Vaccines partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 – Vaccines contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Vaccines contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Vaccines dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 – Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2653q/vaccine?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900