DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Report Package: Drug the Undruggable Technologies” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report package includes four full reports for the price of two:
1. Targeted Protein Degradation by Novel PROTACs and Molecular Glues 2020: a landscape analysis of companies, technologies, targets, investors and partners from an industry perspective
This report provides you with a landscape description and analysis of Targeted Protein Degradation (TPD) technologies and of discovery and development of TPD drug candidates from an industry perspective as of May 2020. This report evaluates the industry landscape of targeted protein degradation with novel PROTAC and molecular glue technologies and compounds. The report is based on the identification and description of 20 major biopharmaceutical and 24 technology-focused companies with targeted protein degradation technologies and research and development activities.
2. RNA-Targeted Small Molecules 2019: a landscape analysis of companies, technologies, targets, investors and partners from an industry perspective
This report provides you with a landscape description and analysis of discovery and development of small molecules against RNA as a drug target from an industry perspective as of September 2019.
3. Intracellular Targets made druggable by TCR-like Antibodies, TCR Fusion Proteins & Cell-Penetrating Biologics 2018: an industry analysis of technologies, stakeholders, deals & trends
This report brings you up-to-date regarding key technologies
- For identification and validation of intracellular targets,
- For the generation of T-cell receptors (TCR) and TCR fusion proteins,
- For the discovery of TCR-like antibodies, and
- For the construction of cell-penetrating peptides, proteins and antibodies.
4. TCR Engineered T-Cell Therapy 2018: an industry analysis of technologies, pipelines, stakeholders & deals
This report published in May 2018 brings you up-to-date regarding key TCR-T players, key TCR-T technologies and product candidates, business models, deals and funding opportunities. The report analyzes the TCR-T pipelines and stakeholders in the field, especially focused and diversified TCR-T companies and their relationship with academia and major pharma/biotech. The report highlights the value of TCR-T assets in terms of partnering economic conditions, acquisition prices and financing rounds.
Detailed report descriptions, tables of contents and sample pages from the reports can be found on the respective product page.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ws92pv.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900