LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#DietarySupplementsMarket–Set to grow by USD 26.70 billion during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the dietary supplements market to register a CAGR of over 4%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corp., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bayer AG, Glanbia Plc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Pragati Biocare Pvt. Ltd., and The Carlyle Group Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing adoption of healthy eating habits will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Dietary Supplements Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Dietary Supplements Market is segmented as below:
- Fatty Acids
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45382
Dietary Supplements Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the dietary supplements market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corp., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bayer AG, Glanbia Plc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Pragati Biocare Pvt. Ltd., and The Carlyle Group Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Dietary Supplements Market size
- Dietary Supplements Market trends
- Dietary Supplements Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the rising awareness of preventative healthcare is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as consumer distrust and misleading marketing activities may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the dietary supplements market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Dietary Supplements Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist dietary supplements market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the dietary supplements market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the dietary supplements market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of dietary supplements market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Vitamins – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Combination – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fatty acids – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Probiotics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on product segment
- Market opportunity by Product
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on North America
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amway Corp .
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Bayer AG
- Glanbia Plc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pragati Biocare Pvt. Ltd.
- The Carlyle Group Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.