DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment Market by Type and Geography – Global Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment Market: About this market
The Ewing’s sarcoma treatment market analysis considers sales from monotherapy and combination therapy types. Our study also finds the sales of Ewing’s sarcoma treatment in Asia, Europe, North America, and ROW. In 2018, the combination therapy segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the high efficacy of combination therapy in treating Ewing’s sarcoma will play a significant role in the combination therapy segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global Ewing’s sarcoma treatment market report looks at factors such as the growing awareness about and funding for Ewing’s sarcoma, regulatory incentives, and financial assistance programs and reimbursement schemes. However, lack of approved therapies for Ewing’s sarcoma, absence of predictive biomarkers in Ewing’s sarcoma, and side-effects of chemotherapy may hamper the growth of the Ewing’s sarcoma treatment industry over the forecast period.
Global Ewing’s Sarcoma Treatment Market: Overview
Financial assistance programs and reimbursement schemes
The increasing cost of therapeutics for the treatment of various indications is encouraging governments of various countries and pharmaceutical vendors to introduce several financial assistance programs and reimbursement schemes. There are several drug assistance programs that offer payment limitation programs for costly medications such as chemotherapeutics. GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Pfizer are some of the prominent vendors providing prescription drug assistance programs to patients. Such assistance programs increase the patient adherence to drug treatment which will eventually lead to the expansion of the global Ewing’s sarcoma treatment market at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period.
Emergence of regenerative therapies
Regenerative medicines, including gene therapy, are gaining traction in the market. This is encouraging several pharmaceutical companies to study and develop a gene therapy to treat metastatic Ewing’s sarcoma and recurrent Ewing’s tumors. The new therapeutic methods help in minimizing tumor cell proliferation in advance Ewing’s sarcoma. For instance, Gradalis is conducting a Phase I clinical trial to evaluate pbi-shRNA EWS/FLI1 Type 1 LPX, an anti-stathmin gene therapy. The growing focus on advancing regenerative medicines in clinical phases is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Also, Ewing’s sarcoma treatment market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all future growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Enterprise – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Cloud – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Colocation – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Hyperscale – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TIER LEVEL
- Market segmentation by tier level
- Comparison by tier level
- Tier 3 – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Tier 4 – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by tier level
PART 10: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CONSTRUCTION TYPE
- Market segmentation by construction type
- Comparison by construction type
- Electrical construction – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Mechanical construction – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- General construction – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by construction type
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing interest in green data centers
- Growing investments in hyperscale data centers
- Growing number of M&A and partnerships
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- DPR Construction
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Legrand SA
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Turner Construction Co.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan NV
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kujft9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900