DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Anti-Infective Drugs Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report from the publisher covers this critical market and the impact on it from the COVID-19 virus. It provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for anti-infective drugs which play a critical role in the treatment of patients with COVID-19.
The global anti-infective drugs market is expected to grow from $106.5 billion in 2019 to $139.3 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.8%. The significant growth is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the huge demand for anti-viral and antibiotic drugs. Although other anti-infective drugs like antifungals have seen a dip in sales, the enormous demand for antiviral drugs and antibiotic drugs such as Azithromycin, Chloroquine, Acyclovir, and Ribavirin among others have contributed to the overall market growth of anti-infective drugs. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $159.6 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the global anti-infective drugs market, accounting for 50% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 20% of the global anti-infective drugs market. Africa was the smallest region in the global anti-infective drugs market.
Companies in this market are active with multiple strategic collaborations and agreements. Top companies in the anti-infective drug market are strategically partnering and collaborating with other companies to broaden their products and services. For instance, in May 2015, Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson has entered into an exclusive worldwide license and collaboration arrangement with Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc. to develop and commercialize one or more of Achillion’s lead hepatitis C virus (HCV) assets which include ACH-3102, ACH-3422 and sovaprevir.
Also in December 2017, Evotec AG was in a strategic alliance with Forge Therapeutics Inc. to advance its novel Gram-negative antibiotic programme targeting ‘LpxC’ for the treatment of bacterial infections. Chimerix and ContraVir Pharmaceuticals also entered into a strategic collaboration for antiviral drug candidate CMX157.
The anti-infective drugs market consists of sales of anti-infective drugs and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce anti-infective drugs to treat microbial infections. This industry includes establishments that produce antibiotics to treat bacterial infections, anti-viral drugs to treat viral infections, anti-fungal drugs to treat fungal infections, anti- helminthic drugs to kill internal parasites and antiprotozoal agents.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Characteristics
4. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Trends And Strategies
8. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Segmentation
11. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Metrics
11.1. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Anti-Infective Drugs Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Merck & Co
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a1ku0u
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900