AcceGen is an US leading biotech company providing complete and authentic cell & molecular biology products and services in a variety of applications for life science researchers worldwide.
AcceGen proudly develops innovative technologies for the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. We are committed to supplying the best products and services with global manufacturing, development expertise and advanced technologies to enhance the overall quality of life.
AcceGen developed significant expertise in cell and genomic research. We provide a most comprehensive and high-quality cellular and molecular biology product portfolio for life science research use.
• AcceGen Cell Products include primary cells, tumor cell lines, immortalized cell lines, stem cell and transfected stable cell lines (reporter cell lines, knockout stable cell lines, knockdown stable cell lines and overexpression stable cell lines), along with cell-related reagents. Consisting of over 50,000 cells and cell lines from human and animal, our cellular product database guarantees to meet your cell-related research needs in various applications.
• AcceGen MicroRNA Agomir/Antagomir include human miRNA agomir/antagomir, mouse miRNA agomir/antagomir and rat miRNA agomir/antagomir.
• AcceGen Next Generation Sequencing Kits include DNA library prep kits, DNA extraction and isolation kits, sequencing kits, capture kits, magnetic beads and saliva DNA self-collection kit on our proprietary AceSeq™ Technology.
• AcceGen Enzymes include cDNA synthesis & reverse transcriptases, DNA manipulation enzymes, DNA repair proteins, Taq DNA polymerases, high fidelity DNA polymerases and DNA/RNA ligases.
• AcceGen Hot Products: Human Normal Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs), Human Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells, Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts, Normal Human Astrocytes, Human Schwann Cells, Cynomolgus Monkey Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells, Mouse Hepatic Stellate Cells (CD-1 Mouse), MDA-MB-231 Cell Line, SAS Cell Line, RT-112 Cell Line, NUGC-4 Cell Line, HighQC™️ Mouse Adipose Stem Cell, HighQC™️ Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell, AceSeq™ DNA Isolation Kits, AcePure™ Magnetic Beads, etc.
AcceGen offers custom cell line generation, microRNA sponges and microRNA Agomir/Antagomir services to simplify the gene research. The aim is to accelerate scientific discovery related to genetic analysis available to academic researchers as well as commercial enterprises.
• AcceGen Biotech has developed the proprietary ASCTM Stable Cell Line Services for research application. We have access to a range of technologies and an expert team experienced at working with a variety of cell lines, including adherent and suspension cells. AcceGen Biotech provides one stop solution to all your gene editing services to engineer target cell lines for knockout, knockin, knockdown, reporter and overexpression. With our custom service, you can get our high-quality customer service experience with high success rates, frequent communication, and fast, reliable timelines. Stable cell line is an important research tool for pharmaceutical drug discovery, compound screening and gene therapy research.
• AcceGen offers high quality service for construction of miRNA sponge vector clones to assist researchers worldwide on their miRNA studies. MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are short non-coding RNA molecules that regulate the expression of their target genes at the post-transcriptional level by binding to their respective mRNAs. Upon hybridisation of the miRNA/messenger (m)RNA duplex, the target mRNA is cleaved and degraded or blocked from translation. The miRNAs represent key players in the regulation of multiple genes, and thus, virtually all cell processes, including cell cycle regulation, apoptosis, differentiation, and metabolism.
• AcceGen’s Antagomir and Agomir have a higher affinity for cell membrane than other common miRNA inhibitors and mimics, so the amount of transfection reagent could be drastically reduced in the cell transfection experiment. With higher stability and inhibiting effect, it is also suitable for animal in vivo RNAi experiment. These products can be easily injected into the animal by the methods of intravenous or local injection. AcceGen’s Antagomir and Agomir are good choices for long-term miRNA loss-of-function and gain-of-function studies, the interfering effect can last at least one week, even up to 5-6 weeks.
To request a quote or additional information, please call us at 1-862-686-2696 or send an email to email@example.com. Your questions and requests will be answered by expert staff in AcceGen within 24 hours.